I love playing with eyeshadows and trying new looks every day. I wake up each morning and say to myself ‘natural look today’, then by the time I walk out of my ‘glam room’ there is no ‘natural’ to be seen! Oops!
So I thought I would start sharing a few of these looks with you and the products that I have used. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy creating them.
It’s currently spring in Australia, so I have been really enjoying peach tones for my day time makeup. The products I used in this look are:
- Primer: Mac Paint Pot – Painterly
- Under Eyebrow Highlight: Too faced – Ivy (Nikki Tutorials Palette)
- Transition/Crease colour: Makeup Geek (MUG) – Tikki Hut
- Outer Corner: MUG – Morocco
- Lid – Centre: MUG – Cosmopolitan
- Lid – Inner: MUG – In the Spotlight
- Inner Corner High Light: MUG – Shimmer Shimmer
- Under the eye and over the liquid liner: MUG – Cocoa Bear
- Under the eye: MUG Morocco
- Liquid liner: Too Faced sketch marker – black
- Mascara: Rimmel Extra Super Lash – Brown Black (I don’t wear lashes to work)
- Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear – 3w1 Tawny
- Concealer: Mac Pro Longwear – NC35
- Powder: Mac Studio Fix – NC30
- Contour/Bronzer: Too Faced – Chocoate Soleil
- Blush: MUG – Infatuated
- Liner: Mac Pro Long Wear Lip Liner – Oh honey
- Liquid Lipstick: Nyxx Lingerie liquid lipstick – Lace detail
- Gloss: Covergirl – 630 give me guava
Have a fantastic Day!